Re: Macy's rage (was: Re: 1500 for 1275 swap

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Macy's rage (was: Re: 1500 for 1275 swap
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:46:30 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/12/00 4:05:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< And Trevor is not the first to quote the line about the 1500 Midgets
 being the first Spridgets to be capable of over 100 MPH. I believe that
 was also a R&T quote BTW. >>

I have a small MG book at home (can't remember the title, but it's something
like a buyers guide to MG) and it also states that the 1500 Midget was the
first capable of 100 MPH.  Not the world's foremost authority, but we have
Larry!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget