Re: calculated speed

To: Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>, Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: calculated speed
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:13:04 -0700 (PDT)
If we are going to continue this anal discussion, the
rolling circumference of the tire with the car's
weight applied is different than the circumference
measured on your spare tire off of the car.

Better still just top end your car's speed thru your
local community's speed trap. Email us a copy of the
citation and we will all know who's is fastest.

John Holliday