Re: fiat parts

To: "ulix" <ulix@u.washington.edu>, "Robert Van Kirk" <racerbob@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: fiat parts
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:44:00 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
hey ulix thanks!  the abarth 850tc is coming to my shop for reconstructive
surgery and needed a source for anything still available for it's speedy
recovery. it was involved in an on track incident at v.i.r. last saturday
late in the day.  expecting completion for pittsburg vintage g.p. middle of
next month.

thank you
chuck.
geez! look what i have gone and done now!!!!