Re: wheel truing

To: woodrat@spacey.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wheel truing
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:19:54 EDT
In a message dated 6/16/00 2:47:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
woodrat@spacey.net writes:

<< Some time recently I came across an article, on a web site(?) having
 to do with truing spoke wheels.  It was simple enough to have
 impressed me (meaning I understood it) and I thought I printed it
 (cant find it) or put it into
 a file, or at least book marked it.   Puter died last month and all is
 gone (I should have backed up, I know).  I find I have sore need for
 that information it now.  Does this ring a bell with anyone? >>

Once again the Triumph club comes to the rescue!

Go to: http://www.vtr.org/maintain/wire-wheels-tightening.html
for info on trueing wire wheels.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward