Re: Sweet Sounds (now waaayyy off topic)

To: WFO Herb <froggi@cdsnet.net>, Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Sweet Sounds (now waaayyy off topic)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 21:21:48 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net, Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
> .... I have about 600 of those!  Mainly 60/70's
> stuff.

I still buy 'em new - Creed, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam,
Sarah McLaughlin - all released new on vinyl.

9 hrs til Blackhawk Farms Vintage race, Vintage planes
flying by tomorrow as well, I'm told...thought I saw
WST's Red Rat Bastard on TV in the background of the
local news story on the races.  And, Chuck, we are 15
miles from Rockford IL (I work there) where the
fly-ins were.  We had river flooding all week.  The
governor declared it a disaster area, which is
hilariously redundant.

Now GE-F404D's ripping at mach 1+classified at an
altitude of 200 feet in an F-14A+ flight test at
Calverton, Long Island while eating lunch at the
Hellcat restoration hangar...different, but awesome!

=====
Ron Soave
'60 Bugeye
'72 BGT