Re: Fuel Pump

To: kate & gary <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 08:48:53 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
You might try what I did, I went into the NAPA store and bought the
smallest, cheapest, solid state, cube shaped, electric fuel pump that
produced under 5lbs of pressure and installed it.  Works like a charm, easy
to mount.  I think it was about $30.  I should be able to replace it in any
town in America.  For $30 I expect that day will come soon.

>Hi Guys,
>Who wants to help a litle old lady finish the last (I hope!!) project to
>get my Midget running while we still have some sunshine up here in the
>arctic regions of Oregon?  Yes, I know I am supposed to check the
>archives, but I am computer illiterate and my 17 year old cat broke his
>reading glasses. (Obligatory  cat content)
>My 20 year old Datsun (I think) fuel pump quit pumping during the past 3
>years that Madge has been stored, and I can't remember what kind to buy.
>I will NOT crawl under a car full of spiders to check the one I have,
>and I dont want to push her out to clean her up until I have what I need
>to get her running. Pretty please, send info so I can get to the parts
>store before it closes.  TIA.
>Kate

Regards,
Glen Byrns