RB Midget for sale

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RB Midget for sale
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 21:14:18 -0400
A relative-in-law wants to sell his Midget, it is a 75 or 76, new paint
(BRG)
Engine runs great, new electronic ignition, new tires, top, no rust, no
rips.
He just doesn't use it and decided to sell.
No email but his name is Robert, (732)506-9424 Car is in Toms River, NJ

I pulled this car out of a storage garage 3 or 4 years ago, it had
absolutly no rust, in dry heated storage since 1982. Very low original
miles and Robert hasn't put many miles on it since he bought it from me.
He did redo the brakes, new ignition, top, tires, and a professional
paint job.
The car looks and runs perfect.
If anyone is interested, email me for more particulars. I live a mile
from the car. I can take pics tomorrow.

Asking price $4500.
--
Frank Clarici