Re: It's Susies Starters

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It's Susies Starters
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 17:58:46 -0700 (PDT)
Brad,

I just went to the Archives the other day and typed
"Isuzu Starter" and found out that Trooper 86-91 4
cylinder starter is the one, part no 16878. Also
Amigos, and pickups use it too. I cant find my print
out of that search or I would tell you the exact
years. I have ordered one from carparts.com for $71
plus $25.00 core less my 25% coupon; Local pepboys
wanted $89.00 plus $45.00 core charge. It is not here
yet so I cant comment on how it works.

John Holliday
67 Fprod street sprite