Fw: Questions of value

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Questions of value
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:32:52 -0400
FWIW - I read an article in the paper recently where a guy was asking what
his guitar was worth. The newspaper appraiser couldn't put a figure on it
but recommended a guy in Nashville, TN. He is supposed to be the formost
authority on collectable guitars. I don't remember his name but he did have
a web address. Maybe you could do a search or one of the Nashville listers
could check the yellow pages for you. This fellow was supposed to have
175,000 guitars on hand or on consignment! If he truly does, he shouldn't be
too hard to track down.

Kent

2)What is a 1972 Fender Telecaster Deluxe (sometimes
called a "Fender Gibson") worth these days?  Made in
USA, maple neck, Humbucker pickups, original hardshell
case in beautiful condition.

Thanks-
Ron Soave

 oh yeah?  so like, what's a fender mustang short scale 4 string  worth?
 circa 1965??

 chuck.