Re: Anyone near Litchfield Beach SC?

To: LBCarNut <LBCarNut@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Anyone near Litchfield Beach SC?
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 22:22:32 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
LBCarNut wrote:

> Hey Gang,
>       I got elected to put on a rally near Litchfield Beach (A little
> South of Myrtle Beach SC) and could use some help with maps of the area
> and points of interest that would be nice to include in a Rally Route.
> Along with scenic drives, spots to avoid etc. This will occur in late
> September in conjunction with Southeastern Classic XIV,
> Healeys-by-the-Sea.
> I will be going in August to actually plot out the route, I am just
> trying do some of the layout first.
>
> Thanks for any help.
> Peter Samaroo
> Charlotte NC.
> 59 Bugeye
> 71 Midget
COUNT ME IN FOR THE RALLY. I should have the 69 in paint by the end of
next month, and would love to cruise the beach. It is a Healey by birth
so it would be allowed, right? Thanks again for your help on it. BTW I
just finished putting new springs under the race car(83 Regal), and does
it look evil, I have it down to 5 inches frame clearance...

Later...Mark Snowdon
Greensboro NC