Re: Website help

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Website help
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:47:46 -0700
Cc: Nory3@webtv.net
Ed,

I added URL links next to each request below. I check each link before I
posted them, so I know they work. A link to my web site is conspicuously
absent from her links page... perhaps you could ask her to add my web site
URL to her page too. http://www.gerardsgarage.com

Thanks.

Gerard

http://www.british-cars.net/kimber/mgsal.html or
http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/news/news105.html

http://www.jetlink.net/~okayfine/su/sutech.html

> - Spridget Front Suspension
>http://yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au/~mg/cars/goblins/doctora.htm

> - Spridget Hardtops
 http://yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au/~mg/cars/goblins/doctora.htm
>(those last two were on the goblins tech pages, but I can't even locate
>the goblins site now - I really want those pages most of all!)
>
>You can tell the listers to email me directly at Nory3@webtv.net if they
>can help.   Thanks!

Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com