Re: C64; Was: more info on virus (ABSOLUTELY NO LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: C64; Was: more info on virus (ABSOLUTELY NO LBC)
Date: Thu Jun 22 17:37:35 2000
C64, I remember the days....   It was my first puter too.  I was programming
BASIC at 6 years old.  Now I'm a 17 year old Computer Science major (yeah, I
graduated Highschool 2 years early, hence the nickname "Doogie").  My mom threw
my Commodore out a few years ago though.  I wasn't happy.  So I bought 3 Tandy
1000's last winter.   Well, I didn't buy them, they were free.  A sign of the
times:  When computers are cheaper than sand to weight down the rear of your
car. (and I did use the Tandy's to weight down my rear for a while, hehe)

-Doogie
'61 Midget