Re: Seat Covers

To: "Mark Endicott" <endicott@nashville.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Covers
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 07:51:56 -0700
Mark
The 69 Midget had a seat unique to that year only.  It had very funny head
rests also.  The foams, frames etc. are all different from those that
follow.  70-77 seats are thicker than 78-79 seats.  To increase available
room in the passenger compartment go with the 78-79 rebuild kits. The head
rests for the78-79 also look better (IMHO).
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget
63 Falcon