Re: Bad PARTS from Moss WAS Bad "RUBBER" Parts from Moss

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>
Subject: Re: Bad PARTS from Moss WAS Bad "RUBBER" Parts from Moss
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:10:53 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Chris,
I understand what you are saying and I don't have anything personal against
Kelvin. (I
do wish he made his response to me public rather than private, but that was his
decision.)

I just have a problem with these large suppliers that create the illusion to the
unsuspecting enthusiast that they not only have everything available, but also
that
it's proper and correct.

At the very least, they could note the sources of certain parts, i.e. that they
are
NOT from England. They intentionally do not.

My response was directed at an employee of a corporation defending that company
and
not as a response to a person writing as a fellow enthusiast.