Re: any beef? (minor LBC)

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: any beef? (minor LBC)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 23:58:18 -0400
Cc: JCarey4NGs@cs.com, woodrat@spacey.net, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, mgraziano@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> some of us wacky old farts just have to blow off steam sometimes.

I am really tired of blowing off steam, I'm out of steam.
Things can only get better BUT they did not.
I just got word that a good friend (and Sprite enthusiast who many of
you know)
Just had his SO seriously hurt in a roll over accident. She was
following him, he was driving the Sprite, she was behind as they just
picked it up from the mechanic. All I know is she is alive but hurt.

So in keeping with Ricks wishes about being angry, just remember (his
words now)
"It could all be over in ONE SECOND."

The accident involved Rick Mosses and Cindy Bumgartner. Those who know
Rick know what he has done for Sprites. My sincere best wishes go out to
Cindy for a speedy recovery.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ