Re: any advice?

To: "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: any advice?
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:27:41 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
From Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver at Eng.Sun.COM>
To: <spritenut@Exit109.com>; <valntine@ptd.net>
Cc: <Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com>; <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: 29 June 2000 17:19

> I have a 'hidden' switch that disconnects my electric fuel pump.
Unfortunately
> having someone steal the car isn't my biggest worry, I'm more concerned
with
> vandals, and people in Ford F150's backing over it.:-(
>
>  - Bryan

Have a switch that connects the horn to the brake light circuit when the
switch is actuated.  If somebody wants to steal your Spridget, they WILL.
All manner of Gizmos are available but none of them will even slow a pro
down..  Imagine them driving off and the horn blares at the car in front
when they reach a stop sign!!!  Everybody looks!!!  You cant stop the horn
until the car is stationary!!!  Human beings will instantly stare and so the
thief is likely to be recognised.

Worked for my sister when her Metro was stolen.

PS  I live in Wales (UK)
PPS Not a bent thermostat stud, just not screwed in yet <G>