Re: storing car for 10 months

To: Ric Otte <ricotte@mac.com>
Subject: Re: storing car for 10 months
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:25:14 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Rick,
I wouldn't get too crazy. I would just fill the fuel tank and keep the
battery charged.
Copied below is a recommendation from the Healey List from awhile back
regarding a slightly different type of battery charger that might be
perfect for your situation.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT
(Whose thrown out more batteries than he will admit.)