First Cars Was: Re: Looking for a little guidance

To: "Allen Hefner" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: First Cars Was: Re: Looking for a little guidance
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:00:14 -0400
When I got the first Midget, we went to an MG dealer in Denver, CO. The
fist one we looked at was a Midget. We did not but that one. We spent the
entire day looking at B's TR's etc. At the end of the day we went back to
the MG Dealer and bought the Midget.

However, My first was a pair of MGA's a 59 and a 61. Bought when I was
14. I spotted them behind this dude's house and knocked on the door and
asked if he wanted to sell them. I spent 2 years trying to rebuild them
when I had no idea what I was getting into. Finally found girls etc in
High school and sold them to a guy taht actually finished them. Been
kicking myself in the butt ever since.

So Allen - take your pick of stories.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 6/30/00 11:43, Ajhsys@aol.com made the
profound statement:

>Well, that's what I've been told.  Of course, I bought the first one I
>looked
>at!
>
>OK list, how many of you looked and looked at hundreds of thousands of cars
>before you bought the *right* one, and how many of you jumped on the first
>LBC you looked at?  C'mon, 'fess up!!
>
>Allen Hefner
>SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
>'77 Midget
>'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>In a message dated 6/29/00 6:47:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:
>
><< So you're NOT supposed to buy the first one?
>
> Robert Duquette
> Ottawa ON Canada
> http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
> RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca