RE: another question

To: "'Brad Fornal'" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: RE: another question
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 05:11:57 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
wow, i think that was exactly the answer i was looking for.  from my
experience as a honda (and one time chevy) owner the thing is apart because
it's broken, not because it's being improved.  i do love my honda, but am
honest enough with myself to know that not much can be done to it.  it's
just a honda.  you have completely eleviated my fears that they are always
sick, and in constant need of something.  not that i don't realize they need
constant attention, but the fear that only a few of them are actually out
there on the road is gone.  thanks!!!