NO LBC - Happy Fourth!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: NO LBC - Happy Fourth!
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 07:57:41 -0500
I spent part of yesterday stripping parts from the cars, and doing a
little work to Miss Molly.  A buddy was helping, and we were discussing
our plans for the Fourth of July holiday.  About the fourth or fifth time
I expressed my irritation with the engineer who designed this or that in
such an inaccessible and incomprehensible way, the following exchange
took place:

ME:  <busting a knuckle, yet again>  @#$^& British cars!
BUDDY:  Yeah, and you thought they forgot about that little incident at
Yorktown.

Yet another reason why I love working on cars and hangin' with fellow
gearheads - Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"
'86 Ford Crown Victoria LTD "BarcaLounger on Wheels"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.