Re: 3rd attempt

To: <valntine@ptd.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 3rd attempt
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 13:07:19 -0400
Got this one, Kev.  I think my list postings are coming in OK.  A
couple of days ago, Ed at Just Brits, ragged me about having a bad
email addy?????  But then I figured Ed has to rattle somebodys cage or
he aint happy!
"TC-ing" ala Moss continues to be a challange....just on a hunch tried
the new fan belt Ive been waiting to install.  Had to demount the
genny, to swing the pulley in behind the belt....It was the only way
to get the belt on.  Thinking about how nice this procedure would be
on the side of the interstate on a rainy night.  Then I had to use a 4
foot bar to pull the genny far enough out to get the adj bolt thru at
the extreme "loose end" of the adjustment/stay bar.  Its so damn tight
it plucks like a banjo string.  Wont do....it would trash the pump and
genny bearings in three minutes.  This aint rocket science....just a
damn fan belt.  They should to be able to get that one right.  I guess
I'll try to elongate the adjustment slot in the stay bar.  Grrrrr.
Makes me almost look forward to something breakin on the Spridgets!  I
keep holding off on the broken front spring till you come visit.
Have a great weekend...get outta the lab and have some fun!  Larry