Good news/bad news

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good news/bad news
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 20:05:13 -0400
My girl friend of two and a half years has left me and taken with her
my Tbird and the boobs I bought her (not to mention the just arrived
Spridgets polo shirt).  This could get a spridgeteer down lower than
two broke rear springs.  In order not to dwell on my losses and remain
upbeat about all this I have resolved to consider the positive
aspects:

I can wet sand little pieces in the kitchen sink.
I can keep a gallon jug of paint thinner on the kitchen counter to get
paint off my hands before GoJoing.
I can leave the GoJo on the counter instead of having to put it under
the sink, and to hell with that little oval mark it leaves.
I can run parts thru the dishwasher.
I can cover the dining room table with parts, invoices, catalogs and
other things waiting to be delt with.
The above also applies to all the living room furniture.
I can place massive parts orders without getting the sniff or the cold
look.
I no longer have to defend each item as it comes out of the box from
the attack of "did you really have to have that to make the car go?"
or "how much was THAT?".
I no longer have to waste all that clear space in the garage that was
a pathway to the washer/dryer.
I can monitor the progress of life on the spridgets and TC lists
without having to answer "what are you buying now?"
I can come in from the garage and sit in the living room at any time
it strikes my fancy.

       and on a very personal note, when Im feeling especially
rebellious, I can put on yesterdays underware if Im going to the
garage!

Jeesh, life is good......except for
 I really miss all that stuff she took with her.