RE: A good idea to check...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A good idea to check...
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 08:12:24 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"
When I was reinstalling my engine and tranny, I accidentally broke the fuel
line at the same spot.  It was only a steady drip, but I kept the front of
the car elevated until I had a chance to go replace the line.  Since it
wasn't driveable, there was no hurry.  :-)

Similar to David, my new problem is that I have to watch when filling the
tank because too much gas, and it will run out somehow all over the
pavement.  Since I have to drop the tank anyway at some point to fix the
sending unit, I'm not too worried about it until then.

adrian