BTW: PA Camping/Rally Is One Month AWAY

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: BTW: PA Camping/Rally Is One Month AWAY
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 12:19:59 -0400
My work address doesn't seem to be getting to the list, so here goes...  Drill
down for my 1st post, and further up for the 2nd...

For those of you still planning on attending.  Just send me a quick email
saying whether you are planning on attending just the Rally, or both the
rally and the camping.

If camping, and you've made a reservation,  let me know which site, so I can
keep track on the map of who is where.

For those of you that have changed your mind,  please let me know that as
well, that way I won't continually harass you with emails.

BTW:  What about some of our NJ listers?  I don't see them on the list
above.  Clarici?  Sorken?  And Macy,  can you get the daughter to go?  Oh
yeah...  I'm taken.  I need to hang a sign in my cubicle to remind me...

Mike

Michael Graziano