Re: now I remember...

To: rickfisk@concentric.net, wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: now I remember...
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:55:20 EDT
Cc: Mbrubin18@aol.com, JWoesvra@aol.com, LMR356@aol.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/5/2000 10:21:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rickfisk@concentric.net writes:

<< Every list has at least one narrow minded turd that can't stand to see a
post
 relating to a subject outside of his tiny little world.  Ignore him.  If he
 can't just hit the delete key when a post outside of his interest comes up,
then
 he should stop reading the newsgroups, go back to his closet, and shut the
door
 tight <g>.  Imagine what happens when one of these people picks up a
newspaper -
 they must go ballistic!

 The main point of your post (at least the way I read it) was to warn anyone
that
 drives one of these old cars to check their suspension bits.  I don't
understand
 how someone can't see the value in that advice.  I enjoy your occasional
posts
 to the spridgets list - keep 'em coming. >>

I agree wholeheartedly, and WST, I am glad that you are OK, given a bit of
soreness that will go away soon, I hope.  Your post made me think I have to
jack up the front end of my Midget and check the bolts and torques.  And
shove some grease inthere. Thanks.

--David C.