Re: Progress report (and, per standard procedure, a question or two) - l

To: pkj@eskimo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Progress report (and, per standard procedure, a question or two) - long
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 08:02:45 EDT
In a message dated 7/6/2000 12:35:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pkj@eskimo.com
writes:

<< a little holder for my
 dial indicator so I can time the cam correctly.  Anybody have a good source
 for those things?  The kind with a magnetic base and a little articulated
 arm?>>

Harbor Freight has them.  <A
HREF="http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=5645";>Ha
rbor Freight Tools</A>  Item #5645OVGA

 <<The DPO
 of my '71 Midget had painted the grill and surround black, so I'm going to
 have it blasted >>

Be really careful blasting that thin aluminum the grill is made of.   You can
easily blow it away.  Maybe think about a spray paint remover?

And there is no fitting for the air duct hose--at least on my '79.  The hose
just pokes through the hole in the radiator surround.

--David C.