Occupations was:Re: Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBCContent

To: Steve Byers <byers@cconnect.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Occupations was:Re: Was Re: storing car for 10 months--Now no LBCContent!
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 10:56:31 -0400
I did a survey about 2 years ago. The results can be found in the archive
unDer Occupation Survey. There has been a lot of listers turnover since
then. That was a project I have no desire to undergo again ;-). There is a
very wide diversity of occupations on the list. There is also a web site
(address on office 'puter, currently on a Powerbook on the Outer Banks) that
has a registry of listers and their cars. Perhaps we could add occupation to
that list so we can all keep up to date and if somebody needs some help,
other than with their car, they could find that specialty.

Just a thought

BTW, I have Ph.D. in Reproductive Physiology and have been a mechanic,
teacher, IVF lab rat, and now do all my "work" on computers. Also known as a
SysAdmin. All that education and now I play for a living.

Larry