Re: Occupations (No LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Occupations (No LBC)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 13:03:39 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
While I come from a Wall Street / Financial Planning background, I spend
most of my time in the mortgage industry.  (It seemed easier to find people
who *needed* money)

I spend most of my time these days trying to raise a family of 4 children
with my wife.  This priority in my life is only challenged by my obsession
with playing ice hockey.  I spend a lot of time on the ice--(year round).
When given the chance in the summer, I race on a Soverell 33' yacht
"Whacko".  (that's non-check yacht racing--save the occasional paint
trading)

Through all though, I have a '68Sprite in the garage.  Except for the
portion that gets swept into the dustpan as oxidation occurs.

Dan O'Shea
68 Sprite
Poughkeepsie, NY
"Rust never Sleeps"