Indianapolis Conclave Spridgeteers Dinner

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Indianapolis Conclave Spridgeteers Dinner
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 20:23:00 EDT
A while back I asked the list who was going to be attending the Austin Healey
Club of America Conclave in Indianapolis and suggested that we get together
at some juncture just to meet listers who were attending.  I have gone a step
further and have made contact with a restaurant and have talked with
Spridgeteer and AHCA President Gary Lownsdale as to the best time to schedule
a lunch or dinner around Conclave happenings.

Gary suggested Monday evening, July 24th as the best evening to plan
something like this.  Soooo. . .here is the scoop:

                Spridgeteers at the Conclave Dinner
                6:30 p.m., Monday, July 24
                Wildcat Brewing Co.
                9111 North Michigan Road
                Indianapolis, IN

What I need at this point is to know who and how many wish to attend and meet
the other listers in attendence at Conclave.  I received a few names before
as to who was going to be there, but things change.   What I need is to call
the brewery in about a week and let them know how many will be coming for the
dinner so they can set us up.  They have already informed me that they will
be glad to have us. I understand it is not far from the Conclave hotel--was
told by one that they thought it was about across the street.   And hey, they
probably have dynamite brew!!  8^)

Please e-mail me ASAP if you want to attend.  Thanks!

--David C.