Occupations, new to list

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Occupations, new to list
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 21:07:34 GMT
Hi all, I am new to the list. My name is Brian, married, 2 boys, girl on the
way. For a living, I try to tell airplanes the right way to go.
I've been a Bugeye fan since I was a youngster. My Dad had a Mini, then a B.
My father raced a HP Bugeye in the early 70's, Glen region. Went to MANY
races at the Glen growing up. Always been a road racing fan. My aunt also
raced Bugeyes, late 60's early 70's, before my Dad did. More succesful,
can't remember if she was ever national champ. Raced a Sebring Sprite at
Sebring 12 hours with Janet Guthrie as part of the McMillan Ring Free Oil
Team.
Always wanted but could never find the right circumstances to get my own
Bugeye. Finally the time is right. I'm about to get started restoring my
Dad's old SCCA racer. He had half heartedly been trying to do it over the
last 15 years. He died 2 years ago, so I am going to complete it. Actually a
very good friend of his is going to be doing the work. It's not going to be
a concours deal, just a good street runner to start. I'm sure I'll get the
itch to hop it up as time goes by. I think we have access to a 1275, so
gonna try that. Debating with my self about doing front disc brakes. Really
as easy as finding a donor Midget?
I'll hold it at this for now, as I'm sure I'll have more questions later.

Brian
Son of BUGEYERACR
58? Bugeye

p.s. How do I find the archives of this list. I'm sure I could save alot of
list bandwidth if I could research them.
Thanks.