Re: was release bearing-now stretch

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: was release bearing-now stretch
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 21:39:22 -0700
Cc: LColli3554@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, DLancer7676@cs.com
I saw this done with a Cobra... sort of a stretch "limo" type thing. I
recall it was promoted as that sort of a "party vehicle".

I think I saved the photo somewhere. I'll post it or put up the link if I
find it.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A