Re: Rally - Non British Participants

To: valntine@ptd.net, frogeye1@home.com, THESHOE@prodigy.net, biffjones@erols.com, cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, chaz2@gis.net, maine2me@yahoo.com, DLancer7676@cs.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, geopro@cyberdrive.net, gottstein@erols.com, michael.graziano@csfb.com, jurban@connectecs.com, joeymec@Exit109.com, Jpp963@aol.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, pauld@ekpc.com, pmetzger@top.monad.net, RBHouston@aol.com, Rikrock@aol.com, robv@ptd.net, robb@nne.net, rsextro@adelphia.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, wmgilroy@lucent.com, woodrat@spacey.net, WRROOPE@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rally - Non British Participants
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 09:17:38 EDT
Hi All,

I am looking for a navigator for the rally.  I will be bringing my 1977
Midget but am partnerless at the moment.

1st choice: Female, between the ages of 18 and 30, looks a bit like Kim
Bassinger or Tia Carrere.

2nd choice:  Any National RoadRally champion.

3rd choice:  Must have a pulse.

(Just kidding!)  If you want to come and you car isn't ready, send me a
private e-mail.  I will pay the rally entry fee (which is free) and I will
pay for gas.  First beer is on you after the rally!

I think I'm qualified to keep us relatively on course, as long as Kevin did
his job as Rallymaster.  Please let me know.

Allen Hefner #51
Regional Rally Steward
1999 Regional Rally Achievement Award Winner!
'77 MG Midget (FSP)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (HS)

In a message dated 07/07/2000 7:41:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,