Re: was Rally Hotel/Motel List Now BS

To: toyman@digitex.net, RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: was Rally Hotel/Motel List Now BS
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 20:33:36 EDT
Cc: froggi@cdsnet.net, Ajhsys@aol.com, valntine@ptd.net, frogeye1@home.com, THESHOE@prodigy.net, biffjones@erols.com, cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, chaz2@gis.net, maine2me@yahoo.com, DLancer7676@cs.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, geopro@cyberdrive.net, gottstein@erols.com, michael.graziano@csfb.com, jurban@connectecs.com, joeymec@Exit109.com, Jpp963@aol.com, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, pauld@ekpc.com, pmetzger@top.monad.net, Rikrock@aol.com, robv@ptd.net, robb@nne.net, rsextro@adelphia.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, wmgilroy@lucent.com, woodrat@spacey.net, WRROOPE@aol.com
In a message dated 7/9/2000 2:08:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

<< Well, aint that just GREAT!!!!!!!  I thought I wouldn't be over the hill
till I
 hit 40 and here I am on the Slip'n'Slide to hell in a
handbasket...............
 there went my weekend ...........
 S o
 H appy
 I 'm
 T urning
 40 >>

Hmmmmmmm--40!   I was 40 once!  Hardly remember that year.  That was a long
time ago.  But the age thing is a state of mind, really.  Granted some things
start requiring more attention, and some things go wrong because of ageing,
but I can vouch that the better you take care of yourself, and keep the body
moving and the mind active, the more likely you will age like fine wine or
great cheese.

--David C.