Re: Wheels that work

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu (Glen Byrns), spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheels that work
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 22:19:37 -0700
Glen,

I have a pair that fit your description exactly only with the ventilated
center disc from the Bugeye. They look great but are very heavy as hell...
makes for a lot of unsprung weight.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A