NON-LBC Question - Rad Repair

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NON-LBC Question - Rad Repair
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:46:51 -0400
Good Day All!!!

Got an NON-LBC Question maybe somebody out there can help me with. I have
recently gotten (for free) a 92 Mazda 626 that needs some work to make it
a drivable car for my 16 yo daughter. Plus I need another car that I can
drive when I need to work on the Midget. And Hey the price was right.
Anyway, The thing has a plastic radiator. The top tank has a leak. I can
see it leaking from a crack in the plastic. Not a big crack. I was
wondering if there was a cheap way to fix this. I was thinking epoxy or
something like that. I don't want to spend much money if I can avoid it.

Any Ideas??

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager