Re: Non-lbc, book mark tips

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "Swift Justice" <samesq@pacbell.net>, "list, Spridget mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non-lbc, book mark tips
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:05:02 -0700
Larry,

If you're referring to Macs, the do have a Mac Version. Actually, they have
two, one for OS8 and later and the other for 7.6.

Gerard

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A