RE: Free Triumph Stag

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Free Triumph Stag
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:05:43 -0300charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, in my ignorance I feel I have to ask a question or two here. I'm not
an LBC owner yet. I'm doing some reading/researching so that hopefully when
I have the extra cash to pick up a car, I don't do something completely
stupid.

Good natured Triumph bashing aside, are they really that bad? Personally
I've got my heart set on a (67+) Spridget, but from a purely aesthetics
point of view I think the TR4, TR6, Spitfire and GT6 are great looking cars.
Aside from matters of personal preference is there real reasons to stay away
from these cars? Are they just lemons?

Brad