Re: Oil Pressure/Water Temp Gauge Fitting Needed

To: JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure/Water Temp Gauge Fitting Needed
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 21:55:12 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/12/00 8:20:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JustBrits@aol.com writes:

<< Huuum, Pete, looks like you are gonna make a GREAT DPO!!

 "...looks like..."??  Guess I need to hire you to build engines, huh??

 NOT!

        Ed >>

Thanks Ed .  Since I was the only one to respond to Mike (via the list at
least)  I guess my info is better than none.  I assumed I didn't need to tell
Mike to take the gage and line with him to make sure he gets the proper part.
 Excuuuusse me, you s**thead.   I don't need you to validate my technical
skills, and I'm not gonna let your silly ass comment stop me from replying to
posts.  BTW, I can't remember when you've posted anything useful to the list.

Pete G.