Re: Firearms on Spridgets

To: RBHouston@aol.com, Toby@intri-plex.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Firearms on Spridgets
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 07:16:08 EDT
In a message dated 7/12/2000 10:39:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RBHouston@aol.com writes:

<< Actually back in '68 my college roommate and I envisioned a .50 cal
mounted
 behind the seats of my 65 Midget, with a seat on the rear deck..ala "Desert
 Rat" not that Toby or the young crowd would know what that means!

 RH...did you know you can buy .50 machine gun ammo for only $150 per 100
 cartrige linked belt? >>

Reckon you could get some highway respect then?  Fire a few rounds over the
trucker's cab, maybe he would see you and stay the hell over!  Or just stop
and let you go on! LOL

--David C.