Shameless Car Show Plug

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shameless Car Show Plug
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:41:17 -0500
Fellow LBC Enthusiasts,
  We are holding an all British Car and Cycle show July 16th at the Popular
Grove Airport, (formerly known as the Belvidere Airport) popular Grove Ill.
Directions are Ill. Rte 173 to Rte 76 South-3.4 miles or Ill. Business Rte
20 to Rte 76 North-3.2 miles. After all these directions your asking
yourself, so where is it? Find Rockford Ill. and go east approx. 10 miles.
Refreshments are available or bring your own picnic lunch.
  For more info. call Jim Vickery (815) 633-2256  E-mail -
vickery98@yahoo.com or
                                   Ed Eggleston (815)968-1111  E-mail -
eebbb@earthlink.net

Thank you for your time, and if you stop by the T-shirt sales look me up.
Dave Nesseth
List Lurker
79 Midget (Money Pit)
im-innocent@home.com