Re: SWIMMING POOLS*NO LBC*

To: "Paul Van Wig" <topbroker@earthlink.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SWIMMING POOLS*NO LBC*
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:07:49 -0400
Who do you think you're messing with here?

By the time we're done there will be no pools, no pool
manufacturers and no pool owners. As a matter of fact the ASPL is
now planning to launch a class action law suit against the pool
manufacturers for not enough warning labels on their product lines
and for deliberate/malicious distribution policies that are
specifically targeted at non swimmers.

But as a first step you will be nationally registered and taking
pool education courses to get your pool operators license, or face
confiscation.

BTW - nothing new here, and we are joining up with the ABL (anti
boating league), the ADBL (anti dirt biking league) and the ALBCL
(anti LBC league).

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug