Re: Cats vs Restaraunts NO LBC (was Gun Control)

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com
Subject: Re: Cats vs Restaraunts NO LBC (was Gun Control)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:59:56 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, bohler@hooked.net, dlancer7676@cs.com
conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com wrote:

>   There are several Chinese restaraunts near where I work.  Two friends
> of mine decided to try out a particular one.  As they walked to the door
> through the parking lot there was a pickup truck with a dog barking at
> anyone who came anywhere near.
>   On their way back to the car after eating, the pickup was still there
> but the dog was not.
>   Ever since then they refer to that particular restaraunt as "The Barking
> Dog Chinese Restaraunt".
>     Ed in NC  :-)  True story. Honest!

In Hillsborough NJ right on Rt. 206 there is a Chinese restaurant that
was cited by the board of health, not once, but twice, for butchering
a road kill deer in the kitchen.  They swore it was for personal
consumption and not for the "Meat in brown sauce".  They are now
out of business.  If they got caught twice how many times did they not
get caught considering that road kill deer in NJ are like flys on sh**.

Bill Gilroy