Re: Location Location Location

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Location Location Location
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 17:36:29 EDT
In a message dated 07/14/2000 11:18:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Without revealing exact locations and address, it would be interesting
 to know in what State each of is geographically located.

 Jay Fishbein
 Wallingford, CT

Sorry, just kidding with the last message.

Robert Houston
I office in east El Paso which is on the western tip of Texas.  Look at your
map and you'll see we are pretty much isolated from the rest of Texas, being
further west than Albuquerque, NM and closer to Los Angeles than Houston.
This is the middle of the Chihuahuan desert, and normally hot and dry, sunny
most of the year too.

I live in Santa Teresa, NM just west of El Paso, about 5 miles north of the
border with Mexico.

There is a point on a mountain near my house where you can stand (if you are
really courageous) and be in three states and two countries at the same time.

Bet that was more info than anybody wanted, but what the heck, it's Friday
and I promised not to mention g#ns.

RH