[Fwd: Non LBC tech ???????]boundary="------------48A12595B4E7614519CF3D4

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Non LBC tech ???????]boundary="------------48A12595B4E7614519CF3D48"
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 14:54:08 -0500
--------------48A12595B4E7614519CF3D48

Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 14:53:34 -0500
From Brad Fornal <toyman at digitex.net>
To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC tech ???????

I want to thank all those that answered, I love this list!! When I told my
friend what I was gonna do, he said " I didn't know you can do that"   I said
" you can on my list!!"  I have forwarded all the responses to him and will
let you know what it was, should it get solved soon.   thanks again, Brad