Re: Wheel Dimensions

To: Bob Spruck <bspruck@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Wheel Dimensions
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 06:27:55 -0400
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bob,
   You do mean Backspace not offset don't you. Offset is the distance
that the hub is from the center of the wheel width. If the hub is offset
towards the outside it is positive offset ala front wheel drive, if
towards the inside it is negative. Backspace is the distance between the
hub and the rim.

Peter.
Charlotte NC