Re: Lights Out (and everything else too) and Vestial Virgins

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lights Out (and everything else too) and Vestial Virgins
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 07:05:36 -0400
 Doctor Larry:
 Before this happened had you noticed any round, silver colored,
hovering, nearly silent, airborne objects with blinking lights along
their edges?  Any strange, unearthly musical sounds?  Have you closely
checked all your body parts for signs of "tampering"?  Now that you
have foolishly let this go public, Im sure youre gonna get an
involuntary, all expense paid trip, to a non existant AFB in
California, for a debriefing.  If we never hear from you again, its
been fun knowin ya.   Regards, Larry

PS:  Just in case, check your battery connections at the terminals,
solenoid,  and negative cable at its ground.  Sounds as tho you are
behind in your regularly scheduled vestial virgin sacrifices to Lord
Lucas.  Its understandable, as the supply of these creatures, in NOS,
has dried up in many areas.  Why, I myself, havent...............

> Hiya Kiddies,
>
> Whilst running the daughters LASOB of a boyfriend home tonight
something
> happened that I have never seen (or not seen as the case may be). I
was
> cruising down a dark back road about 35 mph in 3rd gear. Suddenly
all the
> lights and ignition went out. I grabbed the key, switched off, then
back
> on again. Got the infamous KAPOW out of the muffler, and all was
right
> with the world again. I have no idea what happened. Why all went
out. I
> suspect a bad connection someplace, but I have no idea where.
> I have a fairly new LUCAS ignition switch, keys and all. But it has
been
> in there for over a year and never did any thing like this before.
BTW