Re:

To: Bill <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re:
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 20:56:22 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bill wrote:

 got the car.. as you all know by now  :)...
 occasionally as i drive... it will miss for like
 one cycle?  not just one cylinder (i think) but
 more like it just goes out then comes back on. ..
 sometimes when i am winding up... once in while as
 i am just putting....  very disturbing...

Bill

A few things to check are.... the low tension ternimals on the coil.
Loose rivets at the terminals made me nuts once, tough to find and only
sometimes did they loose continuity.

Possibly a hairline crack in the dizzy cap, look for a carbon trail
inside the cap.
A cracked rotor, I just went thru this too, again tough to find and only
sometimes would the car die.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ