RE: Dutton Re: Water Sprite (not really)

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: RE: Dutton Re: Water Sprite (not really)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:58:16 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I saw a black & yellow one of these floating/driving around in the Monterey
marina as we were tying up after a day of sailing. After watching I thought
to myself... "He must be nuts" driving that thing around in Salt water...
the salt corrosion will eat right through it in no time. But looking back on
it the manufacturer must have applied some sort of protection... but on
everything?

-Drew