Re: Winning Systems (NO LBC)

To: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Winning Systems (NO LBC)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 23:31:18 EDT
In a message dated 07/20/2000 11:37:20 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

> Sandi and I are off to Las Vegas shortly. Anybody have a sure fire system
>  (tables, slots, Keno, etc.) that they would care to share?
>
>  Larry Miller

Absolutely...check in with a Buddy and ask for one of the I'll gamble at
least $10,000.00 if you'll comp the rooms deals.

Go down to the roulette table, you put $10K on red and have your buddy put
$10K on black.  Split the proceeds and go see Hoover Dam.

MY old highschool employer, a pharmacist, actually did this with a friend.
Might take more than $10K these days.

R. Houston