Re: Painting parts/domestic harmony

To: froggi@cdsnet.net, wmgilroy@lucent.com
Subject: Re: Painting parts/domestic harmony
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 07:24:50 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/21/2000 11:48:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
froggi@cdsnet.net writes:

<< overspray/cloud painted a good portion of my concrete
 > driveway.  There was tire on the ground so now my driveway
 > is much darker with a large white ring.  Very noticeable.
 > Once again in the name of domestic harmony, how do I clean
 > up the this mess.  I was going to try tide and a stiff scrub
 > brush.  Any other ideas? >>

I am kind of like Frank--leave it alone and it will go away.  But if you are
in a hurry, Muriatic Acid will clean the driveway. Actually etches the
concrete, then you spray it off with a hose.  Ya gotta be extremely careful
though--if it will etch concrete, it will also severely etch anything else
you don't want etched, like clothing, cars, skin, eyes, etc.  But it does the
trick at cleaning and is available at Home Defect and other home building
supply stores.  Wear all sorts of protective stuff, like goggles, rubber
boots, gloves, etc.  And move the cat lest it disappears. . .dissolves,
actually.

--David C.